Monday 2 July 2007

Shanghai trip, 17 to 30 June

Just came back from a business trip in Shanghai for 2 weeks. Well, a business trip means working from 8 to 5, dinner, work some more and more work during weekends... This means that I don't really have much time to eat, sightsee and take in the little bits and pieces of SHG.

And, the lunches at the factory doesn't help in any bit to make me feel better. The amount of oil and salt in their food makes me out to cry out for a bowl of hot water to wash all my food in! I did not do that, of cos, for fear that the plant manager and the operators will look at me in wierdest look in their eyes!

Hee, but I did do some shopping though.... cookbooks, snacks, kitchen supplies, things you find at YuHwa store at half the price in China.

Here are some pictures of the snacks bought in Carrefour, Parkson, snack shops in Nanjing Road...


















No comments: